OUR STANDS
stand_2a
stand_2b
Stand 8 m2
Standard Modules of 8 m² each, including:
  • Frieze with the name of the exhibiting company
  • Synthetic grass interior floor
  • Three brackets with 60 watt lamps each
  • A triple outlet
  • A general blade wrench
  • 600 watts of electrical power available per booth
Cost del M2

225.00 USD m2 + IGV

Way to pay

Up to 2 installments paying 30% at the signing of the contract and the other 70% by September 10, 2022

NOTE:

The costs of charges for transfers or shipments must be assumed by the exhibitor.

stand_1a
stand_1b
Stand 24 m2
Free area of 24 m2 each:
  • Synthetic grass interior floor
  • A triple outlet
  • 5 kW of available energy per free area
Cost of M2

187.50 USD m2 + IGV.

Way to pay

Up to 2 installments paying 30% at the signing of the contract and the other 70% by September 10, 2022

NOTE:

The costs of charges for transfers or shipments must be assumed by the exhibitor.

stand_3a
stand_3bx
Free Area More than 24 m2
Free areas greater than 24 m2:
  • Synthetic grass interior floor
  • current point
  • 5 kW of available power
Cost of M2

160.00 USD m2 + IGV.

Way to Pay

Up to 2 installments paying 30% at the signing of the contract and the other 70% by September 10, 2022

NOTE:

The costs of charges for transfers or shipments must be assumed by the exhibitor.

BOOK YOUR STAND BY EMAIL: comercial@fenafor.com